How to read the reports:
- Each slide indicates the total actions performed per month as well as a 12 month total at the end.
- Each slide indicates the total actions performed per function.
- Each slide is supported by a visual graph.
- On the reports some functions do not have a full 12 month cycle as some of these functions were only taken over at certain stages.
- Glider statistics are indicated from the 2011 and 2012 reports.
- Data of aircraft and pilot license hours flown are only indicated on the 2012 report.
- To obtain average hours flown per license/ATF issued the number issued per month should be divided by hours flown per month.
- The license and ratings slides should be read together as the two are inter-related.
The license slide is the main source of information and is supported by the ratings slide, as the latter details more of what information was added/updated during the process
| STATISTICS REPORT
|STATISTICS REPORT||2011||Link >>>|
|STATISTICS REPORT||2012||Link >>>
|ABRIGED REPORT||APRIL 2013||Link >>>|